background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, January 30, 2012

3 out of 4 isn't bad....



Winter is known for wrestling.
The kids still play outside, but the amount of time is cut so short by frozen hands and noses.
And we all know they have some energy to burn!
I'm not a fan of rough housing.
(In this pic, I wouldn't think Ginnie would be either!)
Someone always ends up hurt or upset.
 Today was a pretty good day.
 In the end, 3 out of 4 were still smiling.
 This is Maggie's first real year of rolling around with a jumble of kids, 
but I'm certain she will get used to it.
But if not, 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh too cute! I always long for a simpler life when I stop by here. :)

    Amelia has named one of her stuffed animals "Maggie," and tonight in the car she insisted that she could make her voice "sound like Ginny." Play date withdrawal, I think.

    ReplyDelete