background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, February 24, 2012

This is all day long.



Why are they so excited?
Umm, this is just their normal selves.
You would have thought we told them they were going to Disney or something.....
(We haven't.)
They are going to FLIP more than this when they find out where this crazy energy can be spent soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm not the only one who has orbs in their photos of the kids! Looks like a spirit is doing a somersault too with the first photo :) I had some really bright ones at Gavin's birthday party last weekend after re-looking at the photos and now I'm noticing them in older photos too. Gotta love the energy kids give off :)

    ReplyDelete