background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Puppies and Kitties!

Livia had her birthday party a week after Virginia's. She originally wanted a Princess party, but soon realized that many of her boy buddies would not appreciate it as much as she. A puppy and kitty party was a good solution. And saving me from having to make a bone and mouse cake was my Sissy who brought a sweet Smith Island 10 layer cake! Love her for that!

Fun party art! (Can't bring my self to call it craft!!!)

Some of the kids wanted their faces painted and wore ears.

All the kids played nicely outside

And the favors.....

Everyone had a great time! We painted, ate, played outside, broke a pinata (which looked pretty morbid after it was all over), opened presents and ate cake. Typical party but with great friends. Might be looking forward to the next one...





AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! LOL





1 comment:

  1. Look how high Connor is swinging!!!! Scary!

    What's even scarier is that kitty head! I told you it was freaky!

    ReplyDelete