background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Apricot Chicken

Made some yummy chicken.
(1/2 c. mayo, 1 jar aprcot jelly, 1 package of onion soup, all mixed up)
Pour over chicken (I used tenderloins)

Trying to use the plethora of squash......

Sliced them in half and placed face down in some apple juice. Covered with foil, baked for an hour.

Served with rice.

1 comment:

  1. you're culinary skills are amazing!!! I need lessons lol.

    ReplyDelete