background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Straighten Up!

I have been pretty good about getting quite a few things in my home organized this summer. I do have to say that some of it is out of necessity (preparing to begin to home school) and other reasons are for my own sanity. Let's face it, we all feel better when things are in their place.

I do have to confess. I have not done this on my own. I have needed direction and inspiration. I have started to read Molly Green's blog- Econbusters, just because the frugal factor interested me, but now I'm hooked. She is just like me. Everyday trying to get through life a little better for her God and family, and doing it while being the best steward she can be. She creates the awesome e-books that will be the next invaluable resource in my e-files. I need hints and tips and most of all, encouragement! This month's is called Organization for busy Families.

Just what I need!!! I'm totally looking forward to her ideas on taming the "mail monster" because paper that comes into my home will about to multiply 10 fold! I am barely staying afloat as it is!

If you need some positive advise, or just some inspiration, I would suggest you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment