background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Livia is shy. There is no denying that. She likes to run, but is not aggressive in a team sport way. Maybe that will come. Until then, we were looking for something she would like to do/learn and build some confidence. Her friend Julia takes ballet and tap, so I figured Liv would try that if it was with a friend. The class she has to start with Julia took last year, so Liv is in the class by herself. (Well, with 11 other new, little ballerinas) She was excited anyway, and determined to work hard to get to Julia's level. Her summer class is half way through and we are pretty sure we will sign her up for the school year. And yes, we can officially call her twinkle toes!
She is practicing in the car, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment