background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Grandpops!

Grandpop, Basia, Ciacie, George and Livia

Ciacie is always up for a Disney Movie.

An afternoon at Somers Cove Marina in Crisfield wouldn't be the same without a visit with Uncle Mike and Aunt Winnie! Dad and Carlie also got to see how my little fishes are taking to the water these days (thank you Jax and Aly!). We also got to see Dad's sailboat. The kids are ready for an exursion (me too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment