background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Party Time! Ack!

Virginia's first birthday party is Sunday, and Liv's 5th b-day party is the following Sunday, and I'm so unprepared! Yeah, I ordered some things a month ago when I made the invites and mailed them out, but then I have put it on the back burner. I need a menu, paper products, a few more things for goody bags, and to remember all those great little details I thought of weeks ago! I am making lists, but they are scattered and making me feel more unorganized. This is embarrassing. Times like these I think maybe medication would be nice......

No comments:

Post a Comment