background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The First (and Last?) Dance Recital

Livia has taken Ballet and Tap all year at A Step Ahead Dance studio with her friend Julia.  I thought her interest was peaked by the amount of ballet books she would check out at the library, but come to find out, she might not be as interested in it as we figured.  As we were explaining to her that the recital was the end of dance class for the year, she was more than fine with it.  I asked her if she wants to do it again in the Fall and she said, "No thanks."  (What???)

She likes to dance but doesn't like people watching her.  Hmmmmm..... 
She loves seeing Julia but would rather meet at our/her house or a park so they can talk.  Makes sense......
She is awfully concerned with what we should do with her costume now that we don't need it any more.  Way to think green!
She really doesn't want to wear mascara for another recital.  I think that is the kicker.....  :)

Well- a year of phys ed for the homeschool records, some coordination training, and some culture, including french words, gave us a better understanding of Liv.  Not to mention some cute pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment