background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Getting organized

I'm in the process of getting my homeschool resources organized.  There are so many great web pages and sites to help with my little Stouffer Academy.  Sites such as http://www.kbteachers.com/for worksheets and more.

I need to do more than make a favorite file of helpful websites and a pinboard on pinterest.  I need sub lists, and subjects to organize my "helpful" mess.  Because right now, it is not very helpful.

As I'm working on this monumental task, I'm searching for more resources. 

My friend Melissa at The Corkboard seems to have this part of her new homeschool life under control.  I adore her.

1 comment:

  1. It took me about 60 seconds on her blog to know that I need to take the next seminar she gives on organization...or on ANYTHING for that matter! If she ever gives a seminar, we should road trip to it together.

    ReplyDelete