background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

little over achiever...


As of today, Livia finished her Kindergarten reading program! I have been slowing her down some, but when I see her sneaking pages farther ahead, and hear her reading library books out loud, I just decided to let her fly. She really enjoys being able to read on her own, and it is quite freeing for both of us!

We are just going to start 1st grade reading after Christmas. This is supplemental to our main curriculum, so it does not have to match. Soon, I'll have her update the blog. hee hee

1 comment:

  1. WOW! If that isn't an argument for home schooling.

    ReplyDelete