background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Love Hate Relationship

As in, 
Ginnie loves it, 
Buddy Hates it.

 Almost Hourly we can hear, "Kitty!  I want to pet you!!!"
 Hourly we all wonder if the cats will ever learn to run faster.
 See the Love?  See the Hate?
 "Here Kitty, sit like me."





 Oh Buddy, isn't this FUN???
And the mad dash that wasn't dashy enough.

 Virginia decides to play house with the kitty kitty.
 It's Bed Time!

 Aw, you woke up so soon?
Notice how the cat has a chance to really make a break for it, 
but decides to sniff the dolls that are spilling out of the basket.  
He got caught by Ginnie 5 seconds later.
I have no pitty for ignorance.

2 comments:

  1. the kids and samson have a love-hate relationship, too. at least they can't pick him up...they just sit on him until he gets up. love the pictures! is buddy de-clawed? it's great that he tolerates the "love" so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither Buddy or Jovie (brother and sister kittens) are de-clawed. I'm thinking we will get their fronts done when we spay/neuter them and just always keep them as inside kitties. Thanks for the reminder, LOL.

    ReplyDelete