background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

And She's OFF!

Maggie is a scooter.  
Not a crawler, or a roller, but a hiney dragging, hands free scooter.


She has started to cruise around the house holding on to furniture or helping hands, and just recently taking bold steps alone!  
She still can't stand without holding on to something, 
so when she falls it is back to scooting.  

We always have someone who is willing to help her practice, 
so I'm sure she will start running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment