background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

postmistress

Virginia loves to write notes.

 Never mind that she can't read or write yet...
 She will cut and color anything.
(And you have seen evidence here and here to prove the word anything!)
 When she discovered the world of envelopes, her obsession to cut and color became more directed.
 She now wants to be a mail lady.
 I get multiple envies a day.
 Filled with cut out coloring book pages, original drawings, 
and sometimes just glued magazine cut outs.
It makes me wonder what her love language is/will be- words of affirmation? gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment