background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Liv's big girl bike

When Liv turned 3 and it was time for Nanna and PopPop to give her the traditional Big Girl Bike, she was so small, she could only fit a trike! But, now she can reach (and in interested) in riding a bike. Her school friend, Gerry had this bike from another family member. Gerry is all boy and will not ride a princess bike with streamers. :) He gladly gave it to Livia and she was (still is) thrilled! Thanks Mr. Gerry, Mrs. Dawn, and little Gerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment