background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Since I've missed a whole month, I'll try to catch you up.

Changes!
- George turned 3! Party pics coming
- I started seeing a Christian counselor. It has been pretty cool. I have a lot of questions about depression, bipolar, my ministry (or lack of) at this point in my life. It has been nice to sort this out with someone who can help me watch for red flags, show me the difference between depression and just a hectic life with little ones, and guide me with scripture.
- I also started to see a Chiropractor. After an MRI, they found quite a few bulging disks and, along with my shrink sessions, I'm doing some preventive maintenance on my spine.
- Troy is almost finished with the new entryway and downstairs bathroom! His ability to work has been cut a lot due to my new appts.
- Spring cleaning is almost done! Some friends came and really helped me out last week. I haven't been on top of things since....well, how long have we been here? 3 years?!
- Virginia got her first tooth yesterday. She is almost 9 mos, and has been teething for months!
- We had to buy a new refrigerator. Our freezer decided to leak a few times before George's party. (So, our major expense list has been, a new transmition pan in the jeep, new sofa and loveseat, and new fridge) Praise God we had $ in the bank to pay for these unexpected expenses. I'm believeing in God to provide a bigger car for our always growing family. No, I'm not hinting at any news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment