background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, September 25, 2009

First Homeschool Fail (one of many, I'm sure!)

This week was learning about the sun. One of our projects was to make raisins by leaving grapes in the sun. On day 2 I forgot to bring them inside for the night and it rained. Any little wrinkles that began to show got all plumped up again by sitting in a plate of rainwater! So, we talked about the raisins she ate in her oatmeal and found a video online instead. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment