background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

First homeschooled week (update)

So, I don't know if I was too embarassed to admit this, or I just forgot. But I'm admitting it now. Livia had me stumped on day 5. Each day we are covering a day of Creation. (Day 1- light, Day 2- water, Day 3-land to separate the water, Day 4- the sun and moon, Day 5-birds and sea animals) She knows what is left for Day 6, land animals and Adam and Eve. After thinking on that, she asks me:

Since penguins and ostriches don't fly, did God make them on Day 5 or Day 6?

What? I have no idea. I went with the old stand by and said, I guess we will have to ask God when we get to heaven. This is Kindergarten! I should know these answers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Patrick wants to know "what about the amphibious animals?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, we will have to ask God when we get to heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't understand that if God decided AFTER he made Adam that there should be women, does that mean he made all the female animals later too?

    ReplyDelete