background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sonogram tomorrow!

Tomorrow we are going in at 19 weeks for routine tests and if the baby cooperates we will get to find out the sex!

* George wants a boy because his sisters "have pretty friends."

* Liv wants a brother so George will "have someone else to play with" because she doesn't like playing army guys.  (Of course this doesn't matter when she needs him to play with her princesses!)

* Virginia- I'm sure she won't want either when she finds out she is bring replaced!  ha ha

* Troy never cares one way or another.

* I am torn.  I think I like the girl name we have picked out best (and this looks like the last time we can name one of our babies- boo), but a boy would just help with the room/clothes situation.  Plus, George could use another boy to wrestle with!  But girls never really leave you.  Boys grow up, get married and that is that.  Girls seem to stay closer, and that is nice.  Good thing I'm not deciding the sex of this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment