background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Still a good deal....

I got a great deal on these ThinkOrganic bars from Amazon a week ago.  Well, after trying them for the first time, I could barely choke down the initial bite.  Total grossness.  After looking at the description I saw that they didn't use any "taste" words until they wrote delicious in the 3rd line (of 4).  I guess it is like how manufacturers write the ingredients in order of how much they used.  Deliciousness is obvious just a pinch in the ingredients. 

Well, you win some, you lose some, right?  Wrong, thanks to my little garbage disposal named Virginia- these will not go to waste!  She loves them (along with everything else we put in front of her!).  A healthy score after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment