background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do Zoos do it?

I'm sure the Zoo keepers don't pull out the Dyson five times a day, and get out the Pampered chef scrappers to clean up after feeding times.  Breakfast, morning snack, lunch, Afternoon snack, and dinner end up leaving the table, chairs, and floors a gross mess- everyday.  This morning I was wiping down from breakfast and I bumped the table a little too hard (there is a belly in the way now) and a dried up lo mien noodle fell from underneath the middle of the table.  Ew.  I guess I need to start checking there too.

I've thought about skipping meal times all together, and while that is very cost effective, I am sure it is illegal. 

I've tried to think of crumb-less, not-sticky, healthy snacks- but alas, my children can make a carrot stick a disaster. 

I've given into making the vacuum's home right behind the baby's seat.  I use it THAT much.

I dream of warm weather to picnic and hose them off outside.

Please tell me I'm missing something!

1 comment:

  1. Yup. We make our kids clean up the mess. What they don't get, roomba does. Oh, and I have a really high tolerance for mess so I don't feel the pressure to clean.

    P.S. Love the blog makeover.

    ReplyDelete