background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowmagedon of 2010

My point of view.  Ew.
Troy's point of view.  Indifference, as usual.
The Kids' point of view.....

The excited anticipation as Troy clears out a path (of 3 feet of snow!)
The frozen frolicking and sliding down the 3 ft snow slide.
 
The thawing out over hot cocoa with marshmallows and graham crackers.

There has been lots of puzzles, board games, "room time" (the kids think it is special to play alone in their rooms!  Shhh, don't tell them otherwise!), and a special rented movie each day thanks to Amazon and Swagbucks.  Our street is blocked in due to the un-plowed snow and not to mention the wall of snow the plow left from the main street being plowed that completely blocks anyone from entering our neighborhood.  I'm thankful that it might keep those crazies off our street for a while.  I'm a firm believer than only emergency vehicles need to be out in this kind of weather (until you can see the street!).  So don't come visit us in this mess, or I'll call you crazy all over the internet! :)  Think I won't?

No comments:

Post a Comment