background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Technical difficulties

My sweet husband got me a macbook.  Wow.  I didn't think I needed one, but he made some valid points and he just likes me, I guess.  I'm digging the parts I understand- which is not much.  I can surf the net easier and waaaaay faster than before.  I can be wireless for the first time (a huge benefit for resting my back on the couch, bringing recipes with me into the kitchen, and soon- taking it outside while the kids run rampant in the backyard- yay!!).

Now, the bad news.  I'm slow.  I can't figure out how to transfer my pics from the camera easily, I can't find them when I want to post, I have no idea how to organize my photos anymore, what half of the programs on my dashboard are, why my downloads arc like that.... oh just about everything else you can think of.  It is too much to contact customer support, I'm so overwhelmed.  I think I need a personal tutor, oh and the time to listen/learn from a tutor.  Any takers?  I can pay in cinnamon rolls....

So, all that said, I'm behind on my postings.  I'm sure Troy will struggle with me when he gets some time so I can at least find my pics.  Till then.....

1 comment:

  1. i'm by no means an expert but we have a mac book and i have figured out some of what you're talking about. wanna plan a computer playdate?

    ReplyDelete