background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ginnie's one annoying habbit!

Ok, the perfect baby has shown her one flaw. We started rice cereal, and some veggies over the last couple of weeks. Well, you know when you watch commercials of parents trying to feed their kids babyfood and they end up wearing more than what goes in the kid's mouth? I thought that was all hollywood. Nope. It is a babyfood spray fest! At first I figured it was just her getting used to the spoon and food in her mouth but now I think she just likes to do it. It's gross. It's messy. It's her ONLY FLAW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment