background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, January 2, 2009

In the begining.....

There is a girl who is married a handsome man, has 3 adorable kids, loves God, has committed to homeschooling at least the early years, and lives in the city. All these things seem normal enough except for the city part. You see, even after 10 years, life in Baltimore is still a culture shock for her. (She grew up on the Eastern Shore of Maryland)
Now this blog is mostly to record life and keep precious moments alive in her memory, but now you have some background to see things through her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment