background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

No more LaLa

George has called Livia various soundings of LaLa since he could get that much out. Even though he could promounce Liv, Livie, or Livia, he would always go back to LaLa.

Mom: George, say Liv
Goerge: Liv
Mom: Eeee
George: Eeee
Mom: Ahh
George: Ahh
Mom: Yay! Now say Liv-Eee-Ahh
George: LaLa (with a look of "That's what I said!" on his face)
Mom: "sigh"

Well, this week he has voluntarily said Livie on his own. And today, he is saying Livia! Yay!!! It's a little sad, but I'm sure we will still call Liv LaLa for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment