background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kind of looking back on this winter. We had a lot of snow days. Most of it was because Liv doesn't go to school when there is a 2 hr delay (since she is only in school for half a day to begin with). So, with me being afraid to drive in the snow, and not liking the cold in general- we had a lot of movie days! There is no hiding the fact that my kids (like Troy) love movies. They could sit in front of the tv for hours if we let them. I would break up the day with "quick cleanings" and a lot of art. George discovered he loves cutting. Cutting anything, paper, doll hair, his socks while they are on his feet. sigh. Oh, and there was a lot of pretend happening. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment