background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Wannabe Day

video
So during Lutheran Schools Week, there was a day called Wannabe day. The students got to dress up like who they want to be when they grow up. I sat with Liv and went through the whole gamut of professions (or at least ones I knew we could easily dress up as!) and she was adamant to be..... a Mommy! We sent her to school with a baby carrier, doll, and purse with Mommy items (bottle, chapstick, keys, coupons. ha ha). I forgot to get a pic that day, but she is still practicing her Mommy skills.

1 comment: