background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Wannabe Day


So during Lutheran Schools Week, there was a day called Wannabe day. The students got to dress up like who they want to be when they grow up. I sat with Liv and went through the whole gamut of professions (or at least ones I knew we could easily dress up as!) and she was adamant to be..... a Mommy! We sent her to school with a baby carrier, doll, and purse with Mommy items (bottle, chapstick, keys, coupons. ha ha). I forgot to get a pic that day, but she is still practicing her Mommy skills.

1 comment: