background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Royal Party in Hagerstown!

So, Livia isn't the only princess in town. Of course, Troy and I knew that, but we didn't know how Liv would take it. She seemed to be fine when she realized she was invited to Princess Annaliese's 4th Birthday Galla! And a Galla it was!!! The Sylvia's went all out with a stage set as Liese's castle, face painting, great food, moon bounce, games, and a whole bunch of Liese's big friends (Mid Atlantic Massters Commission) dressed up as midevel characters! The kids are still talking about it! Good Memories!
Annaliese and Becky

Moonbounce fun!


Courtney painting a dragon on George's hand

Liese opening her presents with cousins and Cowardly Lion near by. :)


Liv's new bff- Queen Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment