background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sitting Pretty!

So, Virginia has been sitting all by herself. I still keep the boppy around her for those exciting moments when she forgets she is doing this on her own. Overall, she is getting it and is loving the ability to sit and play with her toys on the floor, instead of always being in the exersaucer. She thinks she's pretty cool, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment