background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, March 20, 2009


We got new sofas. No one else seems excited. Maybe it was because they were groggy from nap time. Maybe they really don't care. What ev. I like them. :)
The story behind the new furniture is pretty funny. George was playing with the cat door and flipped the switch. Moses was locked out of the basement for who knows how long and ended up peeing on our couch. I tried to clean, deodorize, and air out the cushions, but it was no use. Plus, the smell went all the way to the wooden frame. Ok, so it isn't that funny, but we keep laughing to keep from throwing George or the cat out! Ha ha... ha ha.........ha........

No comments:

Post a Comment