background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Moses!

Moses (our cat) turned 3 on May 5th. He is a month younger than George. Livia could not understand why it was not a big deal. Everyone else gets a party so Mo should have one too. She decided he needed a cake and presents. Well.... I like cake, and presents for the cat is easy enough (cheap and can be gotten on our regular shopping trips). We invited Kim, Aunt Marcy, Sarah and Zia (Angie) and Troy bbq'ed some chicken and ribs.
Moses had his own special dinner. A fish shaped chicken meal, with a treat as the eye. :)


Then came dessert and presents! The kids helped make the cake and wrap the presents.

We seriously had a great time! I was just doing this to appease the kids, but it might have to be a tradition. I don't consider myself a great hostess, and don't have a lot of time to tend to party details the way I would like, so I usually don't offer up many gatherings. This might have to change in the future- it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment