background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, May 4, 2009

a pretty topsy turvey

Our garden didn't do so well last year. It was just a small plot in the corner of the yard, but we didn't get to harvest anything before rodents got to the produce! The melons didn't get bigger than softballs before getting chewed. So.... I still want home grown veggies. I like the idea of the topsey turvey, but it is u-u-u-gly. I am trying to make my own. I have made three, a sweet pepper and 2 tomatoes. Guess time will tell if it works!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are awesome Janie! I have to pull my topsy turvey out to use this year too. LOL... I saw them at Safeway... :D

    ReplyDelete