background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I LOVE Marcy and Sarah!!!

Who are the most rockn chics I know??? Marcy and Sarah! They took all three of the boogers to the Please Touch Museum in Philly Saturday. Troy and I had the 2/3 of the day to OURSELVES! More on our day later.

Liv and George working at a fast food joint.

George in the flying machine

Liv having Tea, Wonderland Style!

Aunt Marcy and Ginnie playing with the duckies

Sarah dressed like a card in Alice in Wonderland (yes, that is a child's costume!)


No comments:

Post a Comment