background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Proud

The kids made dinner.
They were so excited.
It made me excited,
and proud.
 You know why?
Not because of the lovely spread you see below, 
although it is very balanced and varied.
It is good to have variety.
But what I was completely excited about....
 was the happy, laughter filled play time the kids enjoyed.
No whining, arguing, tattling....
Bliss to a Mother's eyes and ears.

These are the times I want to remember.
These are the times I hope they remember.

Now let's eat!

1 comment:

  1. it looks scrumptious! glad you had a great day. i would be all over those eggs and bacon, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete