background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The plight of every younger boy

I'm certain that if a boy has an older sister, she has dressed him up as a girl, at least once.  
It is a right of passage..... sort of.
A passage to where?
No idea.
I still can't think very deeply on it because I just laugh too hard.
I'm not sure if she is proud, or just laughing at him.
Nor am I sure if he is embarassed or if that look is,
"I look cool no matter what."

1 comment:

  1. My cousin and I dressed up her little brother once it was so much fun until her dad got home LOL I think Uncle Joe turned red and was wondering just what kind of influence I was on his children!!

    ReplyDelete