background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Table Games

In our table game cabinets, I stumbled across this little gem.
At first, it looked like a bunch of flashcards.
Boring!
 But then I realized it was full of age appropriate learning for each kid.
It has great matching possibilities for Ginnie.
 (See?  Match the black shape to the objects of the same shape.  There is a color one also.)
 And visual number groups for Liv.  
She has a hard time grasping math concepts, so any reinforcements help.
Plus, numbers for George to put in order.  

We have used it at least a dozen times already this year!  
Thank you Julie ( my SIL) for giving us so many homeschool resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment