background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

loving our CSA

So, coupled with our new picnic table, and weekly pick ups of fresh, organic fruits and veggies, we have been eating new foods outside. I have had to get a little creative since it is leafy green veggie season. I mean really, how many ways are there to prepare chard?
I did make a rock'n veggie lasagna though. Even the kids loved it. See below? That's not staged. ha ha. Actually, I have pretty good eaters. Our rule is to try everything and you need to eat all of something. The kids change what foods they "don't like" as fast as George can say Super Cool! so I'm not worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment