background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is Bird town, or so they say.

George is a member of the Orioles/CFA duggout club. He gets to go to 10 (specific) games this season for free and can bring any of his friends along for $6. Well, Troy offered to drive, pay for parking, food and drinks if George would take him. George is a very sweet boy who will take his "bestest Daddy" because Daddy is "Supercool."




Bestest Daddy and Son. Aw. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment