background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A month of Firsts

This May, Virginia has come a long way. From the excruciating impression of a wounded soldier crawling out of a battle (note the cries of agony, lol) to crawling on her hands and knees, Ginnie has let us know- NOTHING IS SAFE! She has even learned to clap, and is getting the hang of pulling her self up. She went from laying down to sitting in her crib, and from sitting to standing in her packnplay. Ready or not world, Here she comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment