background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SPLASH!

The kids can't swim. Well, they are (almost 5), 3, and (almost) 1 years old. I'll cut them a little slack. But I want them to swim, for all those wonderful reasons. I called and surfed the web all over for lessons and prices. WOWZA! $35/kid/30 mins. for private lessons. That is more than a $1 a min! The YMCA and Kid's First are more my price, but far away. So, I get desperate and cry out to my FB page. And my knights in shiny speedos come to my rescue! J and A (from churh) are willing (they said they are even excited) to teach my kids in their pool! I am exctatic! Not only do I love them, but they come as a pair. One person/ kid! I get to float around with the baby and get a tan. Liv and George went once so far and have asked every day when they are going again. As soon as the sun comes out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment