background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Decorating cookies

This year I didn't make royal icing for the cookies, figuring we could extend the decorating by only fancying up a couple cookies at a time (only enough to eat that day).  The trays get stacked up with the tub of sprinkles, tools, and plain baked sugar cookies when not in use.

This is ok, I guess.  Not sure if it was less mess than using lots of bagged icing with not so coordinated hands, but it worked.  We have had days of fun at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment