background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

I'm doing a little catch up since my camera issues.  
Going way back.... THREE WEEKS!  :O
Not like it has felt like three weeks. 

It was a Pennsylvania Thanksgiving this year.  There were ONLY 15 of us, plus a baby.  From what my"puts-Martha-Stewart-to-shame" Mother in Law is used to for holiday festivities, this was a walk in the park.  Or like a walk in the Stouffer Bed and Breakfast, as we so fondly refer to our stays there. 



She makes it all look so easy.
Every once in a while she will let someone else help.
No idea what little Ginnie is doing here.
Maybe she is wondering how many pounds she is packing on from the holidays.
As if she could ever stay still long enough for calories to stick!
For the grandkids who love to veg out and watch movies (hint- Not a certain 2 year old), 
they get prime seating with Nana.
Ginnie would rather love on torment poor Gidget.
Poor Gidge!

It never fails.

They are worn out after each day.

Except for one little night owl.
She takes after her Nana.

1 comment: