background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Names have been changed....

and faces have been hidden to protect the ghetto-fabulous.

Who do you know who has to put their tree up in the enclosed (not insulated) porch 
to protect it from toddlers and new kittens?
Not to mention, I have no idea where we they would put it in our little house/school.
  
PS.  It is Coooooold out there! (so I've heard.)

1 comment: