background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

She is one tough cookie!

I'm a little behind in posting this.  Things just got lost in the shuffle of uploaded pics.  
When we took Virginia to get her cast off (it was a whole family affair) 
we didn't know how it would go down.  
Not that we didn't know the whole procedure, since we experienced it before with Liv, but how little Miss Stubborn would deal.  
It could go to either extreme.  
Mega fits or "yes, I'll allow you to do this for me."  
Thankfully, she was more interested than scared. 
Even baby Denise had her cast taken off.
They both were very brave and got treated to Friendly's for dinner and dessert after.

No comments:

Post a Comment