background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stylin

We went to get Ginnie's cast taken off and George walks out the door looking like this.  Being the preoccupied, airhead of a Mother some days, I didn't notice until we were settled in the waiting room. 

Yes, we have a scarf HE tied around his neck, all bunched up in a lovely quadruple knot, and the blue rain boots, because you never know when puddles might be in your way.  
He was very satisfied with this ensemble.  
I fear he has my clothing (lack of) style. 
Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment