background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Backyard Fun

The backyard is our main play area in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Since it felt like we hardly had a Spring, we are finally in business!
Roses are blooming.
 Bunnies are less shy.
 Maggie gets a new swing for her birthday.
 That she loves,
 and the kids love,
 and I love, because it keeps them busy
 and the baby safe since she is starting to get around a bit on her own.
(Scary!)
 Thanks so some friends, we got a trampoline.
It has already proven to be hours of entertainment!
It is times like this I wonder if we will ever get back to school in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment