background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Haircut

Where you thinking Troy's?  Yes, he got a shorter do before the chemo buzz, but that is not the dramatic change I'm referring to now.

Liv has wanted short hair ever since Pre-school when her classmate, Paige sported a little bob.  I was a little attached to her finally growing locks (she was bald for two years!) and just trimmed here and there.  The following year, she was in ballet and I talked her into keeping her long hair so she could wear a bun, like other ballerinas.  This year, I could only hold it off until after my sister's wedding (I wanted a curly up-do for her as flower girl).


 So we chopped it off!
 I added some chunky layers for fun.
 We were both happy we remembered to do it outside so we didn't have to clean up every little hair, just most of it.
Liv and I are both happy with the result.  She can still pull it up into a pony tail (that she learned to put in herself!) and it has to be much cooler.  Perfect timing with the 100 degree days!

No comments:

Post a Comment