background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Rainbows and Prims Awards

I'm so proud of my bigger little people.
Coming from a girl who NEVER got a gold star in Sunday school for reciting her memory very perfectly, I'm ecstatic that my babies are learning scripture.

During the Rainbows Awards ceremony, George even spoke a verse out loud for the congregation!
He has graduated from two years of Rainbows, earning all the badges available to him.
Next year he moves out of the coed pre-school group 
to the Boy's ministry of Royal Rangers!!

Livia completed her first year of Prims in Girl's ministries.
She has all the badges she could earn this year also.
It is just a shame her Momma has to staple them on for lack of sewing skills!

Her teachers invest in her completely and wholeheartedly. 
I think I adore them as much as Liv does!

It takes a lot to raise up a child in the way they should go.
Prayer, discipleship, modeling, more prayer....
I know we need help.
I'm so thankful for a church that offers a place for our children to grow in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment