background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My camera is busted.

So.... it was a misty, rainy day.  I let the kids put on their boots and rain coats to play a little.  I couldn't help but melt a little with the cuteness.  Of course I grabbed my camera.

Only to find out that the LCD screen was barely lit.  When I say barely, I mean, I can only see a faint outline on the white door on the shed.  That is all.

Are you wondering how this happened?  Not me.
Not because I saw anything happen to my camera.
I have just been graced with extra pictures when I upload my pics to my computer.  
By a certain little person.

Ginnie is great at sneaking the camera for a few shots of fun and putting it back for me to find later.
I would lay money down that she banged it on something and broke some connection to the LCD screen.  

Now, I am truly just pointing and shooting.  Blindly!  Any pictures I post from now on (I'm camera shopping) will be captured by pure luck!  Don't judge any weird compositions, or unfocused images. 


This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment